Navy SEAL Program - Executive Coaching
Program Overview | Networking Effect | The Process | Key Considerations | Executive Coaching
Our Executive Coaches work one-on-one with the Navy SEAL, honing their business skills to help create a smoother transition to the civilian job market.
How an Executive Coach Helps
• Teach the SEAL business etiquette
• Educate the SEAL on how to conduct themselves in meetings and business settings
• Help the SEAL boost their interview skills
• Introduce the SEAL to your professional network
• Allow the SEAL to shadow you, or an employee, at work
• Teach the SEAL how to properly follow up to a meeting, interview and other scenarios
• Take the SEAL golfing or another type of casual networking event or outing
If you have questions, or would like to better understand how to mentor a Navy SEAL, please contact our program leader.
Gregory J. Zedlar
Lakeside Golf Club
818.766.0660 x 214